Thursday, February 24, 2011

Skate Sequence

This past week we had to do an interview that is well known and loved by locals.  Nick and I were working as a team and picked the Doak Skate Park in Thomasville, NC.  We met a few cool kids there that let us interview them and photograph them.  It was a fun way to spend an evening.

This was also the first time I had used a Canon 5D MKII.  I spent about an hour putting this together on this in Photoshop.  I wish I had shot it before the sun went down so there wouldn't be motion blur.

Canon 5D MKII, 24-80mm, 1/320, f/8

3 comments:

  1. Very cool work here Spirit Turtle! I love the multi-frame. Makes me want to multiply Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this i think the action is great and great timing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Everything about it is amazing

    ReplyDelete