Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fruit for Thought

I ate a grapefruit for lunch today, and after devouring it, I decided to photograph it! I loved that the pink and yellow of the fruit contrasted with the cyan bowl.  I used window light and my sister, Keely, held a large piece of white paper around it to add more light.  I cleaned it up a little in Photoshop and evened out the lighting some.  This is the first thing I've randomly shot in a while, and I think it looks pretty yummy!

Nikon D80, 18-135 mm, 1/20, f/7.1

4 comments:

  1. I really like the simplicity, colors and lines in this image! Great shot for something done on the fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the lighting. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homerun Ms. Spirit Turtle. All we need- good colors and beautiful shapes. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this shot. Good creative eye baby.

    ReplyDelete